Making The Most Of A Fat Situation...

Saturday, August 25, 2007
Day 5
Today, before I took my shower in the morning I weighed myself. The scale and I have a love hate relationship. I dont like it and it doesnt like me. Anywho, I was absolutely and positively surprised and happy that I lost 5 lbs. I felt so good that this diet was working and now I am determined to keep at it.

I couldnt stop my craving for soda, though. So I have been drinking caffeine free diet pepsi since I cant find CF diet Dr. Pepper. And while I was at the local little store here downtown Tulsa, I saw Diet Rite. Tangerine... ZERO EVERYTHING. Zero carbs, calories, sodium and caffeine. I bought 3. YUM! My craving for sweets went away! I may have to buy more... with more flavors. I know diet rite is good for white grape, and root beer and cola among other flavors. Still wouldnt mind getting my fix of dr. pepper via caffeine free and diet. But oh well. My pepsi friend said it IS in Tulsa. Probably at Albertsons or Reasors or something. I havent checked Wal-mart.

So let's review...

5 days, 5 lbs.

So... if I lose 5 lbs every 5 days, I would lose 20lbs in a month. Supposedly. So... let's just see about that. :)

Labels: , ,

posted by Niki @ 2:19 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Im a fat chick just trying to get thinner. Not supermodel anorexic thinner. But healthy thinner. Just trying to make the most out of a fat situation.
About Me

Name: Niki
Home: Oklahoma
About Me: Im Fat, Get Over It.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Drop The Donut
Drop the Cake
Drop the Ice Cream
This diet will TAKE!

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER