Making The Most Of A Fat Situation...

Thursday, August 23, 2007
Day 3 & 4
I am combining two days so that way I am caught up.

It's the same stuff every day. Eggs, bacon, grapefruit juice.

I can honestly say I never cheated. Not once. I did indulge myself in a caffine free diet pepsi. Wish I can find some caffine free diet dr. pepper.

Next weekend is my two free days so I get to have a candy bar. It's a treat for myself for sticking to the diet. But I wont overindulge. Just a candybar... I could kill for sweets. Which is why I want the caffine free diet dr. pepper.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Niki @ 8:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Im a fat chick just trying to get thinner. Not supermodel anorexic thinner. But healthy thinner. Just trying to make the most out of a fat situation.
About Me

Name: Niki
Home: Oklahoma
About Me: Im Fat, Get Over It.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Drop The Donut
Drop the Cake
Drop the Ice Cream
This diet will TAKE!

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER